Hazelnut Grammy Soft Cookies Recipe

How should I describe this cookies, hm? I could tell you this recipe was pretty simple and easy to make yet the result also promising. The cookies itself was crunchy and make me addicted. I couldn't stop munching it all-day long ( I swear ). Enough with yucking, so here is the recipe, feel free to try :)

Ingredients :

1 1/2cups unsalted butter ( room temperature )
2cups sugar
1tsp baking soda
2 large eggs / 3 medium eggs
2-3tsp vanilla
2cups self-raising flour
1cups cocoa powder
1/2tsp salt
100gr chopped hazelnut 

Methods :

1. Mix up butter and sugar using electric mixer on medium speed until well combined.
2. add eggs and vanilla and continue mixing in medium speed.
3. Gradually add on dry ingredients ( cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda) and change the mixer into low speed.
4. Add on flour and keep mix it until well combined.
5. put the dough on the top of plastic wrap, cover and chill until dough is firm about 2-3 hours. ( sometimes I make the recipe double and I keep half of it on the freezer to bake it on next week )
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
7. Roll cookies dough into balls and topped it with chopped hazelnut.
7. layer a baking sheet on top of the baking tray. place the dough on the baking sheets and don't forget to give a space for each dough balls.
8. Bake until set, about 7-10 minutes. Cool down.
9. Ready to serve. 

let me know how this recipes work out for you ! :)

Comments

Popular Posts