Reminiscing The Good Old Days

Reminiscing the good old days.
Nostalgia takes over me so many times.



Exactly a year ago, April 2014!
I used to be so brutal when it comes to cafe hoping!



When I was still a student in Malaysia, every weekends , I will go to minimum 5 different places each day and try every newly opened / famous cafe and resto at #KL.

Often even when I am already so full and my stomach about to burst, I still insisted to visit another cafe or ice cream shop just to take their picture for the sake of Instagram and left it uneaten at all. That probably happens to everyone [foodie] I guess.



The times have and are changing! Tuesday featuring wasn't happening anymore. Now everyone; literally everyone even aunty2 uncle2 grandma2 now taking pict of their foods and food blogging are really everywhere. Everyone became selebgram and being famous is everything this day.



While writing this, I realized how silly and hedon I was when food blogging was a big hits! 😂 Time flies too fast, feels so old. It sometimes scares the hell out of me. I used not care about how much money I spent just for taking pictures and not even touch that food.

We are grown-ups. We are adults. The world demands us to be fast and updated. As a grownup, world won't give us much freedom. We hold bigger responsibility. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time, when I don't need to think too much about career, life, and those adulthood problems, and back to the time when I don't need to care about anything else and enjoying life to the most. Adulthood is hard indeed.



At the end of the day, I was proud of myself that I can survive this past few years and glad that I had come this far. Throwback-ing good memories are always make my heart flutter and excited for another memories that I will look for in the future.
And sometimes amidst the fun and fire of adulthood, we stumble across a faded photograph and we are transported back to the golden years. #snapthefoodjkt

Comments

Popular Posts